Here you will find all natural anti aging home remedies for face to help you look at least 10 years younger.
If you want to look younger than you currently look and you are interested in doing this without spending a lot of money or going under the knife, keep reading.
Table of Contents
Anti Aging Home Masks
Rice Powder Mask
– Rice powder has ceramide in it which is great for boosting collagen in your skin.
– Get 6 tbsp of rice flour and 5 tbsp of soy milk and you make them into a paste.
– Put it on your face all over your skin and you leave it for about 20 minutes.
– When you wash it off, scrub it in circular motions and it exfoliates at the same time.
– Do this about once a week.
Cucumber and Aloe Vera Mask
This remedy from Chine will make your skin look younger, fresher and more revitalized in two weeks. It makes 60 year old women look as if they’re 30 years old.
– Peel a cucumber. Cut off the ends. Grate it.
– Put it into a regular strainer and extract the juice.
– Take several spoonfuls of aloe vera gel and mix it with the cucumber juice.
– Mix until the cucumber juice dissolves into the aloe vera gel.
– Massage the gel into your clean skin before bed each night.
– You can store the gel in your fridge for up to seven days.
Banana and Yogurt Mask
– Peel and slice one banana. Blend it.
– Take 3 teaspoons of mashed banana.
– Add 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey.
– Add 1 teaspoon of rose water.
– Mix well.
– Apply to your face and wait for 20 minutes.
– Wash with cool water.
Honey and Lemon Juice Mask
– Take 1 teaspoon of honey and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
– Add vitamin E from one capsule.
– Mix well.
– Apply and leave for 20 minutes.
– Rinse with water.
– Do this every day.
Rice Flour Mask
– For this recipe, you will need two tablespoons of rice flour.
– Add a half cup of water and mix well. Heat in the microwave or cook it on the stove for 2 minutes.
– Wait until it cools down.
– Add two capsules of vitamin E. (Don’t add it while it’s hot because vitamin E will oxidize, making it useless.)
– Mix well until you get creamy texture.
– Store the excess in the freezer for up to 45 days or in the fridge for 3 days.
– Apply a thick layer to your wrinkles and fine lines under eyes or the corner of your mouth.
– Wait until it dries completely and then wash it with cool water.
– Use this every day for the best results. It will give you an amazing results within one week.
Coffee and Milk Mask
– Take some coffee grounds and raw milk. Stick to this ratio: 1/2 tablespoon of milk to 1 tablespoon of coffee.
– Combine them in a bowl.
– Make a thick paste.
– Apply all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
– Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
– Rinse it off with warm water.
– For this anti aging mask you will need 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
– Mix these ingredients in a bowl and apply the mask to your face.
– Wait 10 minutes to dry.
– Rinse off with warm water.
– For this home remedy you will need 1 apricot, half a banana and 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water.
– Peel banana and apricot (get rid of its seeds).
– Put the fruits in a blender and add water. You can also use a potato masher.
– Mix or mash them into a creamy mask.
– Apply to your face.
– Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Strawberry and Egg White Mask
– All you need is 3-4 strawberries and 1 egg.
– Separate the egg white from the yolk. You only need the white.
– Mash the strawberries, add the white and apply to your face.
– Wait for 15 minutes. You will feel skin tightening.
– Rinse with lukewarm water.
Cocoa and Coconut Exfoliating Mask
– Prepare 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil, 1/4 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of plain Greek yogurt.
– Do not use cold yogurt straight out of the fridge as it will harden the coconut oil.
– All ingredients should be at room temperature.
– Blend them together and put on your face, neck and chest.
– Wait for 10-20 minutes to reap the rewards from this anti aging mask that works for all skin types.
– Rinse with warm water.
– Apply a moisturizer.
Avocado and Olive Oil Mask
– Get 2 tablespoons of avocado pulp and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
– Mix them together and apply to your face and neck.
– Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
Home Oil Remedies to Tighten Your Skin
– It helps prevent skin from sagging.
– Mix 5 drops of geranium oil with 1 tablespoon jojoba oil and rub it on your skin, once to twice every day.
– This oil has been used for beauty treatments for thousands of years.
– It strengthens skin and improves its elasticity.
– It really helps with skin tone. If you have age spots or sun damage skin, this oil will naturally heal the area and even that skin tone.
– Mix 6 drops of this oil to 1 oz. of jojoba oil. Apply to saggy skin under eyes.
– This is another essential oil that is known to firm and tighten skin.
– Mix with frankincense, myrrh or geranium to improve skin tone.
– Use this to reduce aging signs, like wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots from your skin.
– You will need 1 tablespoon of baking soda, half tablespoon of honey, and 1 drop of pure lavender essential oil.
– Mix the baking soda and honey until it looks like a paste. Add one drop of lavender essential oil and mix it well.
– Place a warm washcloth over your face and leave it on your skin for a minute to open up your pores.
– Gently rub your face with this facial scrub, using small circular motions. Keep massaging your skin for three to five minutes to remove dead skin from face.
– Rinse off with warm water, pat dry and apply rose water on your face.
– Do this one to two times a week.
Home Remedy for Reducing Facial Pores
If you have large pores, you’re always looking for a solution to make them look smaller.
I’m going to give you a home recipe on how to make your pores look smaller.
One of the quickest and easiest things you can do is use ice. Apply directly to the skin and that will help shrink the appearance of the pores for several hours.
Another great remedy that works really well is a tomato. Just take the tomato, crush it up in a bowl and then use a cotton pad to apply the tomato directly to the skin and then leave it on for 20 minutes.
Rinse it off and you’ll be amazed at how small your pores look.
Homemade Glycerin Face Peel
– Take an egg and separate the white from the yolk. You want to whip the white up so it’s nice and light and frothy.
– Then you’re going to add one teaspoon of honey. That’s gonna help combine the ingredients and one teaspoon of glycerin.
– Mix it well.
– Once you have the ingredients mixed well, you’re going to apply it to the whole face using your fingertips and nice upward strokes.
– Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
– You’ll find that the egg whites have helped pull out the impurities from the skin and you’ll be left with soft, smooth skin afterwards.
Face Cream For Dry, Mature Skin
You’re going to need a couple different ingredients.
First, some kind of butter, such as Shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter or any butter of your choice. I like to use cocoa butter.
Then you’re going to also need some beeswax. I’m using beeswax pellets. It’s a lot easier to use.
Some vegetable oil of your choice. I prefer something a little heavier for dry, mature skin. In this case something like avocado or olive oil will work really well.
You’re going to also need some aloe gel. It is going to be great for helping to keep all the ingredients together. It will also impart some wonderful moisturizing components.
You will need a tea blend mixture. A mixture of Calendula, also known as marigold, lavender and comfrey leaf tea.
These are really great different tea blends to help with nourishing the skin and also deeply moisturizing it.
First you need to prepare your tea blend.
Take one teaspoon of each of your herbs and mix that with one cup of hot water and blend that either in a French press or in a regular tea pot system. Steep that for about five to ten minutes and then let that aside to cool a bit.
Then you’re going to go ahead and put your oils and butters into your double boiler system. If you don’t have a double boiler you can make one at home. Use a regular pot, put about an inch or so of water in there and then a heat resistant container or glass bowl of some sort into the middle.
What you’re going to add first is a quarter cup of your vegetable oil, then you are going to put about a teaspoon of your beeswax and then also a teaspoon of your butter.
Then just gently mix that and while that’s melting, you’re going to go ahead and measure out your tea and your aloe gel.
Measure a quarter cup of your tea mixture. It’s best to do this when the tea is still a little warm because you want the temperature of your tea and your gel to be roughly around the same temperature of your oils. It’s going to help it mix more evenly and a lot better.
And then you’re going to put about a teaspoon of your aloe vera gel. If you don’t have the gel, you can also use the juice, but I like the gel to make it a little thicker. It’s also nice because it gives it really great rejuvenating, moisturizing properties to it.
When you’re doing any kind of cream, it’s best to use a blender that you use for smoothies. So put your hand mixer into your tea and into your aloe gel components.
When melting in your boiler is done, you’re going to slowly drizzle that into your tea blend as you’re mixing it until it’s all incorporated.
It will be a little thin but it will thicken and make it more thick and hard as it cools.
Once you’re done mixing up your oils with your aloe gel and your tea, you’re going to do a half a teaspoon of your vitamin E oil into the mix and then you’re going to add about 20 drops of your lavender essential oil.
Lavender is really great rejuvenating essential oil, plus it gives a really great scent to your cream.
And then you just mix.
This cream is wonderful for any type of dry, mature skin.
At Home Anti-Aging Hand Treatment
Doing this treatment once a week will help keep your hands smooth, hydrated and youthful looking.
It’s really easy and affordable to do. You will need disposable gloves, such as latex. And then you need some sort of a moisturizer. You can use a body cream. A really thick cream is best.
I use one with olive and jojoba oil. I also like to use a raw organic mango butter or you can use coconut oil.
Once you have your gloves and your oil, you are going to mix those two together. You want to slather up your hands with the moisturizer and then you’re going to put a little bit of that moisturizer into each finger of the glove.
Then you put your hands inside the gloves and rub them together to evenly distribute the moisturizer or the oil or whatever you’ve chosen to put in there.
You want to keep them on for 15 to 20 minutes. If you do have more time, you can leave them on for up to 30 minutes.
Take off the gloves and you’ll notice instantly that your hands are more hydrated, that your cuticles look a lot better.
If you do this once a week I guarantee that in a few weeks or even in a few days your hands will look a lot better.
Anti Aging Drink
We all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But do you know that a carrot a day keeps the wrinkles away?
This anti-aging drink will keep you younger or rather delay the aging process.
The drink is rich in antioxidants and will boost your body’s immunity level.
– To make this drink, you will need 250 grams of carrot, one sweet lime, half an apple (preferably red), half inch ginger and juice of one lemon.
– You can use a slow juicer or a normal juicer to prepare the drink.
– Vitamin A found is carrots helps maintain healthy skin, fights acne, build new skin tissue and prevents wrinkling.
– Vitamin C in lemon juice, carrots and sweet lime helps in the production of collagen, a protein that strengthens the skin cells and helps prevent premature aging of the skin.
– Polyphenols in apple are helpful in fighting free radicals, something that quickens the aging process. Ginger is rich in an antioxidant which helps protect against collagen breakdown.
– Add the lemon juice while the juice is getting prepared in your juicer.
This miracle anti aging drink will help you get a younger and glowing skin in ten to fifteen days.