You can experience some of popular anti aging spa treatments in the comfort of your own home.
Although these devices are expensive, many of them are more affordable than some of the comparable in-spa treatments.
1. Wellbox – a vacuum-assisted massage to target specific cellulite or sapped areas. Cost $1,722.
2. Marvel-Mini Facial Light Therapy – targets skin problems such as fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and age spots. Cost $225.
3. O2hi Personal Oxygen Machine – oxygen is important for collagen production. This machine purifies the air with a negative ion generator and emits oxygen. Cost $1,295.
4. Light Renewal – the device uses two parts of a light spectrum to improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and skin texture, tone and firmness. Cost $335.
5. Tanda Regenerate Anti-Aging Starter Kit – the device encourages collagen production to help repair skin. Healing is accelerated up to 40 percent. Cost $275.
6. NuFace – lifts and tones the muscles and skin tissues. It also improves circulation, skin exfoliation and lymphatic drainage. The device also treats sun damage and skin pigment. Cost $379.
7. Galvanic Spa System II – restores skin’s natural vibrancy . It also invigorates tired skin by promoting cellular energy. Cost $285.
8. Clarisonic Skincare Brush – minimizes pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. It also removes dirt and unclogs pores. Cost $195.
9. Beurer Softlaser Healer – treats acne spots, small scars and wrinkles. Cost $219.